The preschool curriculum is designed to
be an enriching learning experience. Thematic units are integrated
into language arts, social studies, science, math, art, music and
religion activities. Children are encouraged to be active participants
in the learning process through exploration and discovery. The
curriculum is enhanced with field trips and visits from community
as fire fighters, medical personnel, story tellers, etc.
Program planning and practices reflect that children are gifts
from a loving God and learning is what children do. It is an active
process. We believe that:
• Each child is a child of God with unique patterns and
timing of growth.
• Children's play is fundamental to their development.
• Children learn from each other.
• Children's natural curiosity leads to many learning activities.
• Children need an environment based on trust and structured
freedom to be self-reliant and to use their own initiative.
Bethany Preschool Offers:
Pay Tuition Online
• well-trained early-childhood staff
• low student-teacher ratios
• developmentally appropriate curriculum in a nurturing
• ten month preschool year
To make tuition payments click here.
If you do not have Adobe Acrobat Reader,
it can be downloaded for free here.